"THEFT TALK"™ Counseling Service Inc. is proud to announce our official training video!
This training video was designed to assist professionals in the development of a quality, best practices theft counseling session or educational class. In this video, you will see an actual "THEFT TALK"™ Counseling Service Adult session. You will see from beginning to end, the steps necessary in order to make an impact on your clients. With a focus on cognitive restructuring, you will learn:
* How to conduct a safe, effective, interactive and motivating session
* How to identify risky thinking patters which lead to theft
* Why stealing makes sense . . . according to a theft offender
* Why punishment is ineffective at stopping a person from stealing
* What MUST be present in order for a theft offender to change his behavior
|Disk 1 Contents||Disk 2 Contents|
Greeting & Registering Clients
|Story of Alice|
Cops & Robbers Thinking
|Closing the Session|
This video is a joint production between The National Center for the Study of Theft Behaviors and "THEFT TALK"™ Counseling Service Inc
This video can be obtained:
1. When purchasing a "THEFT TALK"™ Seminar you will recieve one (1) free copy.
2. Receive a discount when purchasing The Psychology of Stealing.
a. Recieve a 30% discount when purchasing the manuscript.
b. Recieve a 15% discount when purchasing the CD.
3. You may from "THEFT TALK"™ for $99.00
a. Make an on-line purchase
b. Call 1-800-88-THEFT (1-800-888-4338)
"THEFT TALK" -- Since 1983
An Outcome Alternatives™ program
West Linn, OR 97068
© Copyright © 1998-2016 "THEFT TALK" Counseling Service Inc., an Outcome Alternataives™ porogram - All Rights Reserved